How to Comment on a Blog Post
I am appreciative of the fact that different people have different comfort levels with technology. If you would like to participate in the blog community but aren’t sure how, you have come to the right place. To comment on a blog post, the only thing you need to understand is the code pictured here.
Just kidding! Here are easy, step-by-step instructions.
How to Leave a Comment on a Blog Post
- Go to my blog on the Home page.
- Click on the title of the blog post you would like to comment on. (If you subscribe to the newsletter and receive my emails, another way to get here is to click on the Leave a Comment button in the email for the blog post you would like to comment on.)
- Scroll to the end of the blog post. You should see a blank box where you can leave a comment.
- Write your comment in the box.
- Write your name in the Name box. Your name will be made public, so feel free to use just your first name or an alias.
- Write your email in the Mail box. Your email will be kept private.
- If you have a website that you would like to share, write it in the Website box. This is optional.
- If you would like your browser to auto-fill your name, email, and website the next time you comment on a blog post, check the checkbox. If you don’t mind retyping this information the next time or are using a public computer, leave it blank.
- In the reCAPTCHA box, check the box to prove you are not a robot.
- Click the Leave a Comment button.
- Your comment will appear above! If it does not, or if you have technical or other difficulties, please send me a private message, and I will do my best to assist you.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading it!